- Rear Hub includes axle, bearings, spacers, axle bolts and drop out guides. Cogs sold separately.
Asymmetrical cog allows for an adjustable chainline: 44 mm or 51 mm
- Fixed/Fixed or not...stay tuned for the Level Bolt-on Freewheel! See a demo of the prototype on our Instagram.
- Enduro Bearing #6902 Sealed, same bearings left and right side, front hub and rear hub
- Although pictured, you need to purchase the cog separately
Spoke Hole Dia= 2.1mm
Spoke Hole Flange Dia= 76mm
- Hub Center to Flange=31.1mm
- fixed/fixed = 408.4g
Bolt-on System using standard M5 threads. (The same as a water bottle braze-on.)
Note: the 48 hole version is Black, fixed/free only. i did a small batch of these and wanted to give the customer the option of putting a threaded freewheel on a Level Hub.